Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception

When I found out Christopher Nolan was making another movie I was very excited. After Memento, The Dark Knight, and the Prestige, I was pretty confident in Christopher Nolan's directing abilities. And Inception was not disappointing. To me, Christopher Nolan has a rare talent for movie making that makes you think without hurting your brain. Even though the concepts in Inception are deep and complicated, I was never confused about what was going on. It's the kind of movie you can easily enjoy but talk about for hours afterward. The acting was nearly flawless; I was especially surprised at Ellen Page's performance in a movie outside of her normal genre. The only complaint I can even think of is two and half hours wasn't enough. So really it's more of a compliment: I left the movie wanting to see more of this world. The money I paid for this movie was well spent, and I will probably see this movie again later this week.


Verdict: Full Price

2 comments:

  1. I venture that this movie is worth even imax price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I didn't even think of that, but yes I definitely think it is worth seeing in IMAX. I might have to add another rating!

    ReplyDelete